Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Free Beading Instructions



As some of you know I was invited to participate in the "Blog for Beads" segment that Artbeads.com has been doing for several months now.
The way it works is I get to pick out a specified dollar amount in materials and create jewelry according to a theme chosen by Artbeads.com. Following that I have to give my honest opinion about the materials I have chosen. In addition the fabulous materials they carry the shipping is free which makes the next part of my scheme easy for all of you! Beginning with the next segment when I post the photo of the design I create for Blog for Beads, I will also give you a materials list and easy to follow instructions. All you have to do is sign up on my e-mail list and I will e-mail you the info FREE!
Here is the feedback I received from Artbeads.com about my latest creation. pictured here.
"Wow, what a beautiful ‘Mermaids Choker’ you’ve created! The pendant is breathtaking against your luscious mix of seed beads, crystals and amber. Your choice of colors for your beads is outstanding and the two gold satin rounds add a lovely touch framed up against the side of the gorgeous lampwork pendant. I’m delighted to see your beadwoven clasp too! This is the kind of design, that if I saw it in person, I would want to pick up and touch as it has a wonderful warmth and vibrancy to it. An absolutely gorgeous piece and I thank you for all of your hard work creating it. I also appreciate your work on your blog, photos and links as well."

Be sure and check out the feedback from my customers on my Guestbook page!

No comments: