Thursday, August 4, 2011

New and Old Hat Designs for Winter 2011-2012

I am having so much fun looking ahead to Winter this year. I have come out with 2 new designs for winter hats so far and am planning a couple more which should be rolling out soon.
Featured here are the Julia Cloche and the Allie Cloche. Both are my granddaughters but they very different in style. Allie is more the tomboy and does not like all the frills and flowers of my previous designs so I made a cloche style that is still a touch feminine but without all the pomposity.

Julia is a bit more girlie but still quite down to earth so her cloche is a little casual in appearance but with a decidedly more feminine flair.
Naturally because they have been so successful I still have my Diva Hat and my Ella Cloche also both named after granddaughters.
Ella is a bit feisty but very chic and classy.This series is hand knit with 100% wool then felted. The embellishments are made and attached to the hat after it is dry. Wear this hat when you want clean lines and a sophisticated look.                                                                                 
Diva is my little Diva Darlin’ and unlike the image her name would invoke, she is a very sweet, gentle girl who is very loving and affectionate. Like her mother, she cares deeply for others making her quite compassionate. I have been making this design using a blend of wool and acrylic for several years and have sold hundreds with as many very happy customers.
I still have some of the fabulous 100% wool Flapper hats
and a few of the Flapped Flapper Hats as well.



Make sure to check the Drastic Reduction section for some special deals on some of last year’s hats.

No comments: