Wednesday, May 7, 2008

More Great Bags and Totes





Another super bag find and at new low prices.".... I started sewing strictly handbags about 13 years ago for someone who sold them at craft fairs. I decided to strike out on my own just recently so I could experiment with different patterns and fabrics as I was not able to do this working for someone else. I just love it! I love the freedom to be as creative as I want and Etsy is the place to showcase the different totes I can dream up!" See her profile to see what else she has to say. She has just lowered her prices to help out in this suffering economy. Visit her shop and you will find a bag perfect for you. Her bags are priced between $8.00 and $36.00 so they are a real bargain and handmade right here is the good ole US of A. Just click on the title and you will can begin shopping for that perfect bag!

No comments: