Friday, June 3, 2011

Winter Frost and The Last Rose of Summer


If you take a peek at the June 2011 issue of Bead and Button magazine you will find my necklace Winter Frost on page 17. After that came out I began receiving requests for the tutorial which; of course I had not made while I was creating the piece. I decided to do another using the same technique but change things up. The new one, my statement piece of 2011 is The Last Rose of Summer. While I was working on that piece I did create the tutorial which is now for sale on my website.



This magnificent piece was created with a large Hill Tribe fine silver rose as the centerpiece. Along the lower neck Argentium Silver, gold and garnets are interlaced placing the Last Rose of Summer in a breathtaking resplendent garden just before the gold, silver and cranberry garnets come to rest comfortably on your neck. The clasp is a Bali Silver toggle making it very easy to put on and take off yet keeps your treasure safe and secure.

Creating this necklace in gold and silver makes this necklace very versatile. An astounding and striking woven necklace to add to your collection of designer jewelry.

No comments: