Sunday, May 29, 2011

Home for Orphans

I have had so many wonderful comments on my free form peyote bracelets, which I have not made in quite a while but rest assured fans, more will be coming soon.




I often buy "Orphan Beads" from Amanda at Rufus and Roxy who makes stunning lampwork beads. She will occasionally have a sale on a group of beads that do not go together so I buy them. This allows me to buy more lampwork (I love that part) and make a piece of original jewelry that always gets rave reviews!



If you have some beads laying around that need a home other than that tray you have them in, why not give them a home they can boast about? If you don't have any orphans of your own check out Amanda and adopt some!



Freeform peyote is so much fun and because you can use beads of any size and shape it is a great way to de-stash! With no set pattern, just a few simple rules you can make a one of a kind piece of wearable art. Give it a try. If you need some help getting started, just let me know.



Here are a few I have made in the past.







No comments: