Saturday, September 12, 2009

Great Finds in Findings

Finding gems and beads is not usually too much of a challenge. They are not only all over town but all over the Internet as well. If I find someone new with good prices I order a few gems and/or a strand of pearls just to test out the quality. Sometimes I am disappointed and sometimes extremely pleased.
Finding findings on the other hand is not so easy but the news today is great!
A couple of years ago I found Morning Glory Designs who makes vintage inspired, heirloom quality jewelry, including romantic Victorian, fantasy Art Nouveau, Cameo treasures and more. and in he profile she suggested Accessories by Susan. I have found the most beautiful items there. She has everything feminine and wonderful! Her prices are insanely low too!I use her bead caps quite a bit in my crochet bracelets and they are great for multi strand necklaces and/or bracelets as well. She has beads, pearls, chain, filigree, and the list goes on and on. You have to check her out! I have made purchases from her shop just because there was an item I could not do without even though I had no idea at the time what I would do with it.

No comments: