Sunday, October 25, 2009

Felted Bags


I am happy to announce that I am knitting like crazy to make more of the felted wool clutches and full size felted bags. They should be dry in a day or two so I can begin the embellishments and get them ready for you.
I was very busy getting a lot of the small felted bags finished for the jewelry store. She has plenty to last for a bit so I want get more clutches done since they did so well. I have some really yummy colors coming up so check back and check often, they go quickly!
I am winding down with the hats, there are many to choose from right now and I really need to get some jewelry done for the jewelry store. If there is a special color you would like to see, let me know and I will try my very best to accommodate your wishes. Should you be interested in a particular bag, I will need plenty of advance notice as they do take quite a bit of time, not only to knit and embellish but they also take a few days to dry.
More information can be found at Divella Delights

No comments: