Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Felted Bag Accessories



I am so excited about these new felted bags. I found a wonderful website some time ago for oxidized brass, silver, etc… to use on some of my jewelry. I was fooling around with some of her products the other day and came up with this bag. Now I have placed an order for some beautiful leaves, flowers and other filigree items that I can use on the 6 bags I have drying now. I can’t wait to get them! The shop is Accessories Susan and her prices are great which is important to me, as I want to keep the bags affordable. They take some time to make, then there is the expense of the felting process so keeping the embellishments affordable is key and Susan makes that happen!
Check in with Divella Delights in the next week to see what I come up with!

No comments: