Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Valentine’s Day from Divella Delights!





Happy Valentine’s Day from Divella Delights!
Everything on the site is 10% off, even the Under $25.00 section and all those beautiful hats! Necklaces have been discounted 40% and bracelets are 30%! Sale begins now and ends Thursday evening and remember, I ship every day.
All orders over $45.00 receive a free gift!
I have the jewelry store I sell to coming over tomorrow to fill up her display so if there is something you want, you might want to get it now.
The winner for February has been selected so as soon as I hear back I will announce the winner.
I just purchased a program so I can make my own bead patterns for peyote bracelets so lots of great new designs coming up. I will even be able to bead people, pets, etc into a bracelet. See the geometric one? This one was designed by Anna Neff although I changed things up a bit and designed a clasp I like much better. This will be very exciting!
Happy Valentines Day to all of you!

No comments: