Saturday, March 20, 2010

Beading Class


Here are a couple of items from little class I did recently. The top photo is one of my designs that was completed by an 8 year old. The bottom photo was designed and completed in one day by my 19 year old niece.

Sorry I have been away for so long. Our family has had some heavy trials and although they continue things are fairly well in hand, at least for now.
I am very excited about my new program and am desperately trying to get some time to play with it.
Many of you know that I have been working full time at an actual "day job" so that does not lend much of an opportunity to work in the studio. Hopefully now that things have mellowed a bit I can spend more time here. The job ends in June, so please hang in there with me! I have a lot of designs on the drawing board just waiting for the time to devote to getting them done.
I did manage to get some inventory for the jewelry store that is selling my wares fast and furious. I feel very fortunate for that.
The hats have slowed down now, a little trickle ever now and then but I can rest a bit on those for now.

No comments: