Thursday, October 21, 2010

Beaded Bracelet Patterns





After a few requests I decided I would begin selling my patterns for the beaded bracelets. Here is what you will get when you order one of my patterns. All patterns are in full color.
Bead Legend: this tells you what Delica beads you will need complete with the Delica color #, and the amount of each you will need.
Bead Pattern: useful for those who know how to read a Peyote Stitch pattern.
Complete print out row by row bead by bead for those who find it too tedious or have never even SEEN a Peyote Stitch pattern before!
Directions with photos of a beaded toggle clasp. You can always make or buy your own if you want to.
Bonus directions for matching beaded earrings.
I design these patterns myself and it takes quite some time and a lot of work to complete them. Feel free to make and sell the times produced from these patterns however the pattern itself remains the property of Divella Delights and may not be sold or reproduced and marketed in any way, including for use as a teaching aid.
Because of the nature of the sale, pattern purchases cannot be refunded but I will help you in any way I can via e-mail. The patterns are extremely easy to use and if you know how to do flat peyote stitch you can one of these in a day.
I will have more coming! I am working on a Tiger Print now and should be posting it in a day or two.

No comments: