Sunday, November 27, 2011

Handmade Flapper Hats a Huge Hit

Once again this year the handmade crochet flapper hats I create are flying out the door.


In addition to Fyberworks in Portland Oregon and Tardif Jewelry in Waterville, Maine I now have an account with Revolution in White River Junction Vermont. In all locations the hats are doing very well. They have also begun to move on Divella Delights, my website.
I love the way these hats frame the face. In this design the classic crochet Flapper Hat meets present day practicality while keeping the timeless feminine appeal from an era long past.
This new fashion forward design is pleasing to the touch, as soft as it is warm. I use a blend of fibers giving you a hat that is soft, warm and so comfortable you will forget you have it on.
One of my customers said this was the softest hat she has ever had. Please check the feedback/guestbook section to see all the wonderful things my customers have said over the past several years.
The matching scarf  you see on some of the designs have a 2-button closure and is hand knit from the same fibers.

I hope you'll stop by my website and take a look! They are going pretty fast but Iam always adding more one of a kind handmade crochet Flapper hats so check back often!




No comments: