Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


The Holidays are over and soon the grandkids will be heading home leaving me some much needed time to make you some fresh new designs for 2012 before I head off to my new job. It is a part time gig so I will still have to time for my own passion, creating lovely beaded jewelry and fiber designs for you! It has been a delightful Holiday with the girls but it is time to get back to work.

I have some new slipper patterns in the works and some lovely designs from patterns that I purchased from Fiber Trends. For those of you who knit and crochet I highly recommend the patterns there. I have purchased 2 so far and they are very well written and easy to follow. For those of you who do not knit, I’ll happily do that part for you so stay tuned for styles, colors and prices.

I also have to complete a white version of the Poinsettia beadwoven bracelet seen below for Bead and Button magazine for next years Christmas edition. It has to be finished and in their office to be photographed before March 1, 2012.

I had a great season with Revolution in White River Junction for my first year with them. I’ll be working with them again this year as well as Fyberworks in Portland, Oregon and Tardif in Waterville, Maine.

No comments: