Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wonderful handmade Books

Another great Etsy find! Check out this wonderful book! These are made by a gal in Atlanta and here is a blurb from her profile: "I have been sewing, drawing, and painting ever since I was a little girl spending summers with my grandmother in Indiana. She instilled in me a love of the handmade, passing on quilts, as well as stories, of the beautiful clothes her mother, my great grandmother, had made. I cherish these stories and items, they have largely shaped my life and interests." You can check out all her wonderful handcrafted items and read more about her in her profile at http://www.indianablue.etsy.com/ These little books are a great size for recipes, journaling on the go and plenty more, just the beauty of them will inspire you!

No comments: