Thursday, July 16, 2009

Crochet, Macrame and Beaded Flowers

Now that all my kids and relatives have come and gone for the summer it is time to get back to work in earnest. I have 24 of my crochet Flapper hats to make for Bonnet Boutique and of course the ones for my website and I am going back to LL Bean again this fall. The hats were such a huge hit last year so I am giving it another go. I should have quite a bundle of new ones finished in August.
As far as jewelry goes, I am learning some new techniques and will be working on perfecting those in time for the gift-giving season coming up fast and furious. I am learning peyote-beaded flowers and leaves as well as micro-macramé and have some wonderful designs rolling around in my head.
I had a lot of fun this summer with my Garden Collection and I will do a few of those for Autumn and perhaps a Poinsettia bracelet.
It is just about time for my monthly give-away where I select an item from my shop and give it someone drawn from a hat of names from my e-mail list. If you are not on it yet, you can go to http://www.divelladelights.com/ and sign up on the bottom of the front page.
My crochet beaded bracelets continue to be 60% off, as I will not be doing those anymore so if you are looking for a nice gift at a very good price you can check them out at http://www.divelladelights.com/
I have ordered new gift boxes so will be using them again this year at no extra charge as soon as they come in.
I guess that about wraps up this month ramble. I hope you are all having a great summer!

No comments: