Wednesday, July 8, 2009

On your mark, Get set

GO!
This is the bracelet I am giving away to the person who has the most referrals who sign up on my e-mail list this Saturday, July 11th
In the event of a tie I will draw a name at random from a hat.
The only catch is that the people you refer need to email me with your name so I know who referred them. They can do that at info@divelladelights.com
What?! You are not on the e-mail list yet? Just go to the bottom of the home page and sign up. Then send a note to all your friends. To make it easier you can copy and paste the note below or write your own.

Hi!
I would love to win the bracelet at www.divelladelights.com/blog. Please sign up on the e-mail list this Saturday, July 11th. Sign up is located on the bottom of the front page. Thanks!

GOOD LUCK!

No comments: