Thursday, June 17, 2010

Update from Divella Delights

Hello Everyone!I hope you are all enjoying your summer. It has been a tough few months with family difficulties and health issues but it seems as though things have stabilized and now I can really get back to work! Good timing too since it is time to begin the new Winter Hat designs for this year! I want to do some really fun and funky felted hats this year getting back to the 20’s and 30’s era.
I had a request for bead crochet rope necklaces so am going to do a few of those with some wonderful new lampwork and other embellishments. I am going to go ahead and do a few bracelets too so stay tuned!

Classes will start soon and I will be adding more info to the website.

Shortly you will see a “Tips, Tricks and Patterns” tab at the top of the page where I will post things such as my trials with different materials, good websites for supplies and some patterns for you.I will be going to Oregon for 3 weeks in August for a little R&R as well as a little business. When I return I expect to be doing several classes a week for 3 different age groups beginning at 9 years old. I did a trial run on my niece this Spring and it went very well. If you live in the Waterville, Maine area and are interested in the classes, shoot me an e-mail for more details.

Have you been to the website lately? I have been doing some really cool designs with my new beading software, stop by Divella Delights and take a look. More soon!Have a great day!
Dianne

No comments: