Monday, April 25, 2011

A Hand for Hannah

A friend of mine has a 13 year old daughter with Crohn’s, a painful and at times debilitating inflammatory bowel disease.

There are a couple of ways you can help. You can  make a purchase at Divella Delights between now and Saturday May 21st and I will donate 20% of all sales to CCFA for Hannah. If you would like to donate directly you can go to Hannah’s Page and click on make a gift on the right hand side.

“Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure.”

Here is what Hannah has to say:

“Hi

My name is Hannah and I have Crohns Disease. I am 13 years old and am in 7th grade. I was diagnosed in March of 2007. Since then I have had too many tests to keep track of. I suffer with severe stomach aches and constant runs to the bathroom. I never know when or where it might hit. At this time there is no cure for Crohns. I am walking on May 21st to earn money from either your sponsorship or donations to help find a cure for my disease.

Your donation will help support local patient programs, as well as important research projects. This cause is very important to me and I appreciate your help as we fight for a cure! In addition to donating, you can join me at the event. There will be food, music and kid's activities. The more money we raise, the closer we will be to making life more manageable for patients who live with these diseases every day.

No donation is too small or too big. I hope to see you on May 21st to walk with my team to make noise for a cure!

Thank you

Hannah

Please join me or donate to my efforts to support CCFA in finding a cure!”

No comments: