Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Bead Embroidered Bridal Cuff


I wanted to do a Bridal Cuff but was lacking a center stone to use. This is where those beading books come in handy! I made a center flower and some leaves using one of the techniques in “The Beaded Garden” with some variation of my won and made the focal point for the beginning of my Bridal Cuff.
 
 
 
 

The photos are a little challenging because at the moment it is white on white and I am no photographer but you can see how handy those books are when you have to improvise.

I plan to use a variety of shapes and sizes of seed beads in ivory and white as well as some beautiful little white pearls I have leftover from my daughter’s bridal necklace I made last year. I could not resist the chance to show her off so here she is wearing the necklace.
 

  I have some small silver flowers I will probably use too but if you have followed me at all, or if you bead yourself you know how the direction can change! First I will have to drill them as they have no holes in them yet. You can see them in the Blue Lace Agate Cuff.
Follow along with me at Divella Delights for the process and I will post the finsished photos here as well!

No comments: