Saturday, March 30, 2013

Family of Beaded Cuffs


I am having so much fun with these Bead Embroidered cuffs! I get to use all sorts of my favorite goodies, gemstone cabochons, pearls, acrylic flowers, silver flowers and beads…the possibilities are limited only by my imagination!

I no longer have the pink one to show you but I will be working on another soon, a special order in fact! I am just waiting for a couple more supplies to come in, hopefully today.

I have the Rose Quartz Cabochons and I picked up more Blue Lace Agate too, I just love the color of those.

I hope this new foundation material I ordered works as well as the white stuff as it comes in 16 colors…we’ll soon see.

Have a Happy Easter for those of you who celebrate!

I’ll be back soon.
Be sure to visit me on my website, Divella Delights!

No comments: