Tuesday, June 4, 2013

New Directions!


If you have looked at my "Retired Designs" listings, you have noticed that many of my designs are being retired. After much thought, prayer and consideration, I have chosen a new direction for my website and my designs. I have had a lot of joy creating all of my work in the past 7 years but change is necessary!

I will be creating 4 major signature pieces a year to coincide with the seasons. They will be available for a limited time and I will be creating a limited number of pieces in each design. Because each one is made by hand, they will have subtle differences.

I will be doing more bead embroidery in cuffs and adding some necklaces using the same technique. I will also be creating more of the Peyote stitch patterns which will be made to order as the length of those are key to a good fit. The clasps will be made by me with a more elegant appearance.

I am very excited about the new direction I am going in, I hope you will too!

I have more changes in the works so make sure you stop in from time to time.

I will still be making my popular hats, not to worry. I will be limiting the amount I have on the site only because of the increase in Wholesale orders around the country. I will again not be taking any special orders this year.

I hope you'll stop by Divella Delights and check out the new changes and make sure to take advantage of the 60% off sale between now and then!

No comments: