Saturday, June 29, 2013

Summertime Fun Beading Classes


Allow me to introduce my 10 year old twin granddaughters, Dive & Ella and my 12 year old niece Kathryn.
For the next few days I will be teaching them a variety of beading techniques and trying to fit in some other fun as well.
Today we did Shamballa bracelets and they are progressing well with their tiger stripe peyote stitch bracelets. Yesterday Kathryn taught us all how to make survival braclets and Diva will be teaching the crystal bracelets but she will be using round beads instead.

 I taught her (& she perfected) this technique earlier in the year and I told her then that she would be teaching this summer.
I hope you enjoy the photos from the classes and a variety of other activities we are going to take part in.
We did make it to the lake today for an hour of swimming but I forgot the camera.
Shamballa Class
Peyote Class
Relaxing with a game of cards
Today we have managed to make Shamballa Bracelets and they are progressing well with their tiger stripe peyote stitch bracelets.
Make sure to stop by Divella Delights for more updates!

No comments: