Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Giving it away!


Free? Really? Absolutely!
Beginning this month I am giving away one free item a month free of charge to one person on my E-Mail list. All I ask in return is that you stop by my guestbook after you receive your item and leave a note. The only thing you have to do to have a chance of getting a wonderful surprise in the mail is join my e-mail list by clicking on the link to the right and scroll down, enter your e-mail address and hit "sign me up". These are not seconds. They are taken from the items I have for sale in my shop. Here are a few examples.
I will contact the person drawn for a mailing address to send the gift to. I will not use your address for any other purpose, give it away or sell it.
My aim is to increase the favorable comments in my guestbook for others to see. It is that simple.
Sign up now…the drawing for free merchandise is soon!

No comments: