Sunday, June 21, 2009

Crochet NO More







I have decided not to make the crocheted bracelets anymore so I putting them all at 60% off. Many of them have handmade artisan-created lampwork in them for under $13.00!
I want to focus on my one of a kind designs and will be working on learning some new techniques to incorporate into those.
I have also started receiving hat orders for the coming season and find I will be very busy with those quite soon.
Now is the time to grab those bracelets! They make wonderful gifts, especially for those ladies in your life who have a hard time with clasps. My grandmother wore hers everyday never taking it off. She loved it because she just rolled it on, did not pinch her or get tangled up with anything else. So think ahead a few months. Is there anyone on your Christmas list who might like one these little treasures? They come in a wide variety of colors. There are even a couple for the men in your life.



No comments: