Friday, June 12, 2009

Kids do Charity Walk

OK so I am a softy.
My 6 year-old granddaughters are doing their first bit of charity work and naturally I sponsored them. I would like to help out more and make this a really positive affair for them so that they are eager to participate in charity work in the future. For every item that I sell from now until June 20th Divella Delights will donate 5% to Walk for Kids. You can see more info here. http://www.firstgiving.com/jessicacersosimo please by all means if you would like to sponsor them, feel free!
Let’s help make this first charity venture rewarding and satisfying for the girls and their cause.
We all thank you for your support!
Also, to sweeten the pot I am having a BOGO this weekend!! Buy any item in my shop and get one at the same or lesser value free!! Just e-mail me at info@divelldelights.com and let me know the item # of your free gift when you complete your sale.

No comments: