Monday, January 18, 2010

Handmade Hats

CONGRATULATIONS to Yunji who won the monthly drawing for December! It was a special year-end drawing gift of this complete hat and scarf set a ($61.00 value).
Now it is nearly time for the January drawing so make sure your name is on the e-mail list so you have a chance at a gift from the gallery of jewelry and fiber creations of Divella Delights. All you have to do is go to Divella Delights and scroll down to the bottom of the home page and sign up. I promise not to inundate your inbox with e-mails, I usually send out one a month unless I am running a special sale.
There are some new designs at Divella Delights beginning with these sets. They sold as fast as I made them so more are coming. I also have a few designs tucked away in my head that will be coming very soon.
I will be slowing down on the winter hats and focusing on some for Spring and Summer made with cotton and silk fibers. As always, you can always place a special order which is why my sold items remain listed. Keep in mind that I cannot duplicate a hat exactly as I do not keep track of the fibers I use. Besides, you don’t want to see your hat on someone else!
I have just placed my "Beads for Blogs" order with Artbeads.com so I will have a very special item coming up in the next week. I can’t tell you about it yet, as it will be a gift for someone special. You will want to check back and see it though. For those of you who make your own jewelry you will want to see this idea. For those of you who purchase your jewelry and jewelry as gifts you won’t want to miss this one either!
Divella Delights also has a special "Under $25.00" section where you can get a very special handmade hat, scarf or piece of jewelry at a wonderful reduction in price.
I had better get back to my studio and get to work! See you in a week or so with some exciting new designs!

No comments: