Friday, January 1, 2010

Handpainted Hurricane Lamps


I found this fabulous site that you have to check out. She has beautiful vases, frames, pitchers and other household goodies. These bottles with spouts are great! You can put your olive oil in them or liquid soap. Much nicer to have one of these on your kitchen counter with your dish soap in it than those ugly plastic bottles or put one in your bath with your favorite liquid hand soap. Everything she has make great gifts when you just don't know what to buy. I did some of my Christmas shopping here and I am glad I did! Her work is truly lovely and the superb packaging and quick shipping were a bonus! She is a delight to do business with. Her prices fit any budget and you will be proud to give these as gifts. In her shop you will find gifts perfect for a birthday, Mother's Day, Christmas and they make great Hostess gifts too!
Have you ever broken one your hurricane lamp tops? Check these out!

She has many different colors amd floral patterns to choose from. Makes me want to break a few more!

No comments: