Thursday, March 10, 2011

Free Earrings!

I really want to know what drives people to shop, or not to shop, for items on line.


I have decided to have a drawing for everyone who replies to my weekly question for helping me get some answers.
Go to my webiste Blog and enter today!

Each week I will have a drawing for a free pair of earrings for those who participate by making a comment answering the question. Please make sure you enter your e-mail address on your comment. It does not show up on the website, but does enable me to contact you if you are the winner. I will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose except to notify you if you should be the winner of the drawing.


If you would like to be added to my e-mail list, please feel free to sign up on the bottom of any page at Divella Delights

No comments: