Monday, March 24, 2008

CROCHETED BRACELETS





As you can see I am having a good time making these crocheted bracelets. In the ones you see here I have used some of those lampwork beads by Generations Lampwork http://www.generationslampwork.etsy.com . I special ordered these with holes slightly larger than normal so they work better with this series. The completed bracelets run in price between $23.00 and $33.00 just depending on the cost of the bead and materials. The orange one with a solid spiral of Swarovski crystals is at the higher end of the range. You can always go to http://www.divelladelights.etsy.com or click on one of the photos to the left to see more. The ones similar to the first photo sell in the local jewelry store for $49.00 retail! I am hoping they will go when I do my tables too. Marketing is definately the down side of this business! I am no salesperson and I have a hard time "talking it up". I figure the work should sell itself. I know I should talk more about the materials, workmanship, etc and that is where I get stuck. I do use the best materials available, I don't want to worry about work coming back to me. I want people to love what they purchase and have it last a lifetime. I can talk about that. I just have a hard time selling the artist! Well, I have a couple of special orders I am working on so I had better get to it!




No comments: