Sunday, November 16, 2008

More Flapper Hats











These hats are selling like hotcakes at www.divelladelights.etsy.com and my website at www.divelladelights.com The dark blue one pictured here I posted at special request and before the girl who ordered it could buy it someone else bought it so I made another a little different and that one sold too. The red white and black set sold the day I listed it too! I have lots of differnet color combinations and I make some with the scarflet and some without. You can certainly order one in the color you would like! They sell for $23.00 each although on my website I am having a 10% off sale so they are a little cheaper there. They make a great Christmas gift and since they are one size you can't go wrong!
I am still trying to get those coasters finfished, I have them felted now I just have to do the detail work. Cruise by and have a peek at the webiste, it is coming along nicely thanks to those talented guys at Artisans Accomplice.

No comments: