Monday, March 9, 2009

Vase Skin Completed





Finally...it seems like forever since I began this vase skin! Now that the skin is finished all I have to do is the embellishments. I have put a few flowers on and 1 leaf and I beaded up another leaf. After I get that little grouping on I will put a few pearls here and there and call it good. The bottom was much easier than I thought it would be so I am going to order those vases I spoke of in an earlier Blog. I have also found a few items around the house to work on in the meantime. Yes, I am addicted. Come back and see the progress on those as well. Oh! And I finished another peyote bracelet and have an order for one in purples.
I am on my way to Florida in a few days and have a lot to do to prepare for that trip. I am hoping to get some accounts on the way down.
Wish me luck!!

No comments: