Friday, September 12, 2008

WEDDING JEWELRY






I am so excited! I was commissioned to bejewel an entire wedding party at the request of one of the jewelers I wholesale to. Her niece is gettting married so she requested that I make jewelry for the Bride, Maid of Honor, Bridesmaids and Mother of the Bride. The Bride wanted something simple, just pearls and sterling with some Swarovski. I have made other, more dramatic Bridal sets but this was the first time I was actually asked to do the jewelry for the Bridal party. The nicest part is that I was able to give them exactly what they wanted and stay well within budget. I made 2 of the 3 strand necklaces with pearls for the Bridesmaids, the Maid of honor is the peach gemstone using Peach Moonstone and the Mother of the Bride wanted greens. Hers was the hardest to match but everything turned out wonderful and I am looking forward to photos of the big day!
You can see more of my Bridal Jewelry as well as other gemstone and crocheted jewelry at http://www.divelladelights.etsy.com/

No comments: