Friday, February 13, 2009

Summer Flapper Hats




Summer Flapper Hats are here!
As promised I have come up with a couple of designs for some lovely summer hats. Both designs have an open weave to keep you cool and comfy. There are 2 different price points depending on the materials used. The higher end summer flapper hats use cotton fleece and/or mercanized cotton while the lower price point uses less expensive cotton. Both are lovely.
If you would like a special order in these, I would suggest the higher end as the color choices are much more varied. Also you may have them with or without the flower or motif. I am happy to do special orders in either.
Remember, at Divella Delights you can design your own hat and have me make it so just e-mail me at info@divelladelights.com and I will be happy to work with you to create your own Summer Flapper Hat!

No comments: