Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Divella Delights Daily Special

Every day at Divella Delights I have one item I mark at 50% off for the day. Today's special item is this bracelet.
A bouquet for your wrist and a smile for your heart…
I had a wonderful compliment on one of these bracelets from a customer. She said, " It makes me smile every time I look at it"...that is what I call a success!
In this garden created in bright, sunny summer oranges and blues you will find Treasures such as 4 artisan created one of a kind lampwork beads, Hand Blown glass, Vintage Lucite leaves, Czech glass, and a variety of other beads carefully selected and woven together. The clasp is a button and loop closure. This bracelet is a standard length of 7 inches. Each bead and gem is individually knotted in a core of waxed Irish linen for a lifetime of wear making this series perfect for any day when you need a smile or for that matter every day!

No comments: