Monday, November 23, 2009

Gift Certificates












Gift certificates are wonderful things!
I am a mother of 3 grown children and 4 grandchildren and sometimes with my busy life things can get away from me, even important things. Birthdays and yes, even Christmas sneaks up on me. I know what I want to get and go to the store only to find they have run out!
With the older kids and my siblings and friends there are times when I am not sure what to get them, color, style fit, etc…. There are also the last minute parties when I want to pick up a little hostess gift but I am stretched for time. These are some of the times where those gift cards and instant on line gift certificates come in really handy. I can print one off at home, pick up a card on the way and Voila! I have a wonderful gift in hand immediately.
Divella Delights now offers gift certificates! You can print them or e-mail them. The transactions are through Paypal so everything is secure. We carry beautiful one of a kind gemstone and beaded jewelry, crochet and knitted hats and bags, vases, ornaments, bead crochet jewelry, and candleholders all handcrafted and created by my husband and I in our smoke free home studio in Maine.
There are styles for the young and old, conservative pieces and gifts for those with a little wild streak. We make special occasion plaques and clocks that are suitable for military, retirement, graduation or any time you want something personalized for a special occasion or to mark a milestone. We even have items for men, babies and children. I take special orders and am happy to work with anyone to make him or her something uniquely theirs.
Here is a list of occasions gift certificates from Divella Delights can really come in handy:
Birthdays
Anniversaries
Hostess gifts
Graduation
Mother’s Day
Father’s Day
Retirement
Wedding
New home
Baby shower
Military service and the list goes on.
Stop by Divella Delights and see what we have to offer. You can purchase a gift certificate on any page by clicking on the little symbol located on the top right side of any page.
There is no excuse to be caught by Father Time again!
 
 
 

No comments: