Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Gemstone Chunky Jewelry, New Designs



I have been busy! The local jewelry store I wholesale to has suggested that this year is going to be a low cost buying season and asked me to come up with something less costly than my usual design. I came up with these 3 strand gemstone necklaces that can be worn as 3 strands for a more classic look or you can simply give them a twist for a more modern, chunky look. They look really great over a turtleneck but I prefer he way they feel on bare skin. they are available on my website at http://www.divelladelights.com/ for a short time at the wholesale price. The price depends on the gemstones used. I do have photos on the website of all the necklaces on a mannequin worn in both fashions. I have agreed to raise the prices to retail once I fill her orders so get them while you can! I am also running a coupon at 15% off until 10/15/08. Simply go to the website and click on the grand opening link at the top of the main page. Enter the code gopen08 and the prices will drop automatically. There are earrings to match available in the earrings section and you can use the coupon on nearly everything!

No comments: