Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Scarflets





These new scarflets are a lot of fun to make in fact I carry these in the car now in place of the sock bag! I use a double strand (or single if the yarn is very thick) of a variety of yarns to make these scarflets and you will find this information in each listing on my webiste at http://www.divelladelights.com/.
There are hand knit and crocheted hats to match most of them and if there is not, I will be happy to make you one! The scarflets are a great alternative for those who want to keep their necks warm but do not like scarf ends hanging down or coming unwrapped.
The new scarflet can be made with acrylic, wool or a blend so if there is something specific you would like, let me know and it will be my pleasure to accommodate you if I can.
I will of course be making more so if your color has not popped up yet, keep checking or e-mail me.
Please keep in mind that the model has a very long neck. The scarflet measures 4.5 to 5.5 inches wide so will cover your entire neck.
So if you are tired of those ends falling down and constantly having to adjust your scarf why not try a scarflet?

No comments: