Thursday, October 9, 2008

Victorian and Renaissance Jewelry













Willie crossed my mind today. She was one of the first ladies I "met" on Etsy in August of 2007 and the first and only jewelry purchase I made on Etsy. I make jewelry but there are times when I want something different. Willie’s designs are reminiscent of the Victorian and Renaissance eras and are both ultra feminine and graceful.
In her shop you will find an "Angels in the Parlour" category where Willie uses 100% of the proceeds to purchase supplies for her program. In addition to teaching at the hospital she holds informal jewelry-making "classes" in her home, and no patient is ever asked to pay any dues or fees.
Please go by her shop and read her profile, she is an amazing woman. She gives so selflessly of herself and her talents. You can find Willie at www.morningglorydesigns.etsy.com/. MorningGloryDesigns.etsy.com and you can see some of her designs featured at www.accessoriessusan.com/

No comments: