Monday, October 13, 2008

What fits into your family budget?

The family budgets have taken a beating this year and this has left me wondering what I can do for my customers this Holiday season. As I have just lowered my prices to wholesale there is not a lot I can do there. I was thinking though of offering a line of non-gemstone designs. At the moment I use only gemstones and pearls, silver and gold. If I created a line of non gemstone it would be less cost to me and so easier on the family budget while still giving something handmade. But are the genuine stones more important? Also, many of my design are rather complex and very time consuming so perhaps a simpler design overall but still using the gems?

I would be interested in what YOU think. Would you be interested in something without gems or just a more simple design overall? Do you have any design ideas you would like me to work up?
In order to give my customers what they want I am asking for some feedback. Let me know what you are looking for, what is important to you and what price range easily fits in your family budget.

Feel free to post your comment here or in my guest book at www.divelladelights.com

No comments: