Saturday, October 4, 2008

Have the site, now what?!

In addition to the design being right I was most afraid of the cost. I have been quoted thousands just to design the site, never mind keep it up and running. With Artisans Accomplice I pay $20.00 per month for everything. I am going to go to the yearly plan of $192.00, I just wanted to make sure this was going to work first. The total expense to design, build, get the domain away from the other guys, and get the site up and running was $35.00 and included my first month. Now I don’t know about you but I can’t see paying thousands of dollars to someone to give me what I have for $20. The support I received is wonderful and they don’t make me feel like the computer idiot that I am! With those other guys I would ask a question or ask for help and IF I heard from them at all they would just repeat themselves over and over. My time is valuable to me and another thing I love about Artisans is that they value my time as well.
Now that I have been up and running for a couple of weeks, love what I have with these guys the next step is to figure out how to get people to my site.

No comments: