Saturday, July 5, 2008

Jewelry Liquidation Sale


Now that I am using strictly gemstones in my designs I find I have all these glass beads left over from when I first began making jewelry. I thought I would free up some space in my studio and would make necklaces out of them and price them to go. Above are 3 of the items I have added to that collection. I have also made a few bracelets. I see lots of folks selling their supplies, but I love the creation process to why not?! It is a very good way to practice new techniques or just get some color design figured out. I have sold a few locally now I have put a few online. I was told that perhaps I did not want to do that due to my usual high end line that is displayed there. Does it really make a difference? I have only sold one of my gemstone peices on line anyway. I post them for a couple of days and then take them to one of my wholesale accounts in fine jewelry stores around Maine. Oh! I just realized I have never posted a list of places I show...well here you are!
My designs can be seen at:
Tardif Jewelers in Waterville, Maine
MaineStudio 5, Lewiston, Maine
Maine Gem and Silver Company in Ogunquit Maine
Bohemian Coffee House in Melrose, Massachusetts
CUBE in Portland, Oregon
Magnolia in Bath, Maine

No comments: