Saturday, July 5, 2008

OCTOPUS JEWELRY



I have really enjoyed creating designs using there wonderful lampwork beads by Margo Lampwork. I have sold a number of them, they are quite whimsical and a lot of fun. When I have worn them, I really get noticed! I also make jewelry with fish and lobsters with beads made by Generations Lampwork, those will be in the next few blogs so come back and see! Or you can visit http://www.divelladelights.com/ or http://www.divellasfibers.etsy.com/ and check them out...unless of course they sell before you get there. But I will be posting photos of them here.
These 3 are all different designs. the first is free form peyote stitch and was tons of fun although it does take some planning ahead of time. The second is a crocheted beaded necklace with genuine Pearls and Black Onyx, and finally my usual design weave using a variety of gemstones and Sterling. Check back soon for Chubby the Fish and Larry and Loretta Lobster! They are really cute!





No comments: